About Paul Humphreys
Paul has more than 30 years of Financial Services experience, in roles ranging from personal to business consultancy roles. He started his financial career with the National Westminster Bank in 1984 and has had several financial planning consultancy roles with Prudential, Pearl Assurance and Royal London Assurance. For the last 20 years, Paul has been a freelance Financial Planning consultant to the public and corporate sector.
- Investment and pre-retirement planning
- Near and post retirement planning
- Transferring final salary pensions
- Estate Planning
- Inheritance taxation
- Mortgages and Equity Release
- Personal taxation
- Care Fees advice
- Experience in core advice areas, as well as specialism in Pensions
- Achieved Institute of Financial Services Diploma Level. Is a member of The Institute of Financial Planning. Holds mortgage, advanced pension transfer, equity release and later life care fee planning specialist licences.
- Has a network of specially selected experts to support your advice needs
- Worked across all client areas and specialises with – private clients, corporate clients, SME, lawyers, accountants.
- Built a solid network of clients from Private clients to small companies.
Financial Advice And Wealth Management Shrewsbury
About Lighthouse Financial Advice
We are one of the largest providers of expert financial advice in the UK. Tens of thousands of people around the country trust us to make their money work harder. Our success is built both on the quality of our advice and our strong local presence Clients of Lighthouse Financial Advice benefit from the extensive resources and expertise of the Lighthouse Group. This includes investment research and best practice, and specialist knowledge on pension transfers, options at retirement, funding long-term care, releasing equity from your home, mortgages, workplace pensions, and employee benefits.
In addition, as preferred financial advisers to Major public employers, Lighthouse Financial Advice have extensive experience in advising on NHS, civil service, teachers’ and other public sector pension schemes.
As well as providing expert financial advice to individuals in all walks of life, we work with major employee organisations and affinity groups, providing financial advice to their members. Each year we:
- Run more than 1,190 workplace seminars and surgeries for members of major organisations
- Conduct more than 16,500 personal financial consultations.
If you would like a seminar or workshop held at your place of work please contact me on 0800 59774 33.
Lighthouse Financial Advice is the national advisory division of Lighthouse Group, an AIM-listed company which provides financial advice to personal and corporate clients via over 450 specialist advisers located throughout the UK. They are authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority FCA number 195199
Lighthouse Group, which has an annual turnover of approximately £48 million (to 31.12.2015), is financially robust. To arrange a complimentary, no obligation, initial home or telephone appointment. Call 0800 59774 33 now.